Contact me to find out more
EXECUTIVE, BUSINESS & LIFE COACH
A powerful, yet simple process.
The commitment is ours. The focus is you. The rewards are amazing.
Stop a moment.
You have more information about your life than anyone else, don’t you?
So when it comes to seeking an expert opinion on what is right for you, who do you think you should be consulting?
It’s all about you
It might take a little while to get your head around the idea, but a great life coach doesn’t tell you what to do. There’s simply no need. When it comes to achieving what you really want, you have it in you – believe me.
As your life coach, it will be my role to help you understand more about yourself and to be your support as you learn to un-tap your own inner resources.
It’s a journey and you will choose the destinations or goals which we set out to reach. The path you take will be wholly yours, although we’ll be sure to find it together. I will make suggestions along the way if it’s felt to be necessary, but then only with your express permission.
From renewed acquaintances to meaningful goals
It’s time to look forward to finding forgotten gems or making new discoveries about your life. As we work together, the responsibility for action will be firmly with you. We’ll get to the core of what really drives and motivates you. We will identify what is most important to you and align your goals accordingly, mapping out a path which will allow you to step right into your potential.
A strangely liberating experience
How often do ideas and thoughts go around and round in your head, sometimes for years, without you ever doing anything about them, even though you may dearly want to?
What if you could set a process in motion which orders and breaks down these thoughts into detail so you can really explore them and bring them fully to life?
This process is one part of life coaching and the feeling of liberation it can bring can be immense .
It’s often referred to as the ‘Magic’ of goal-setting . It’s a perfect word perhaps, because when something goes from the mind to being written down an unbelievable thing happens – it somehow just becomes more real.
A good life coach realises the power of taking things from mind to paper. The actual effect of writing (not typing) but forming letters and words is also tremendously powerful in itself. This, together with the experience of seeing long-term thoughts written down often for the first time, can be a great revelation and deliver an unexpected sense of relief too!
The rewards are all yours
Understanding yourself and the available tools necessary to live a fulfilling life can be really enriching. Reflecting back on your strengths and identifying your inconsistencies brings real tangible benefits, helping you to
- Highlight where you need help
- Create and expand your awareness and possibilities
- Help create new positive habits to
- Kick-start your motivation
- Build your self-confidence
- Rapidly move you forward in your life.
Some final food for thought
A study of Harvard graduates undertaken in the 1970s found that only 3% of graduates wrote down their goals regularly. A survey 20 years later of the same Harvard graduates revealed that these 3% were worth more than the entire remaining 97%. Goal-setting is a proven path to success – and just one of many tools used in the life coach tool kit.
Our Life Coaching programmes
FULL DAY LIFE COACHING WORKSHOP
An intimate group workshop to focus your mind on your values and clarify your goals, so you can achieve what you really want.
LIFE COACHING 3 MONTH PROGRAMME
A personalised coaching programme designed to give you the full benefit of the coaching process rather than a quick fix. Regular coaching sessions are supported by interaction by telephone or email, to give you real direction as well as peace of mind.
RETREATS WITH LIFE COACHING SESSIONS
Get away from it all and give yourself some valuable time out to explore your potential. Our retreats offer a relaxed atmosphere with like-minded people in truly inspiring settings.
Find out more about our Retreats in the UK >
Find out more about our Retreats in Montefiore, Italy >
All information is treated as strictly confidential whether it is business or personal.
Reviews & Recommendations
"With great insight, skill and passion, Maria immediately grasped the mighty purpose
of our endeavour, and put us
firmly on the road to success."
Ian Rowlands, Co-founder, Planet Whale
News & Events
Sign Up For Email Updates
Keep up to date with our latest news/events, workshops and retreats via email by entering your details below.